Friday, March 18, 2011

Comment game plus I love my models!

I am loving what is going on with Elemenopie Designs these days.  I am having so much fun with it!  TJ is super supportive, too....or at least tolerant!  :)  He doesn't complain (much) about the mess when I'm making bows...and he lets me spend an awful lot of time on the computer.  I love that man!

So I tried my first comment game on my Facebook page last night.  I had 5 or 6 people play and sold some inventory AND even gave away some Hello Kitty clippies. If you didn't show up, watch for an announcement of the next game.  I am thinking it may become a Thursday ritual!

There are so many things I love right now....my husband, the weather....and my fabulous models! :) Em and El do such a good job of posing for me! They don't always LIKE it...but they do it. Yesterday, I had El modeling some flower bows --- she really gets into it.



Funny face!

Little Rascals!

Much love!