|I love him even if we are a house divided!|
Tomorrow is our anniversary. We will have been married for 11 years....and I have to say that they have been, without a doubt, the most amazing 11 years of my life. It may sound cliche, but I cannot imagine life without him. He has been a blessing to my life from the moment I met him, and I adore him.
So, I give you 11 reasons why I would still pick him after all this time!
1. His amazing faith.....TJ reminds me all the time that God has a plan that is bigger than any plans we make. He believes that prayer works, and he believes that if we set our priorities on Heaven, everything else will fall into place. And what I love most is that he doesn't remind me of this by telling me --- he lives his life so that anyone would know that.
2. Emmalynn and Ellie.....we have the most wonderful girls in the world! TJ is such a good daddy. He never misses a soccer game or a school program or a cheer competition. He drops them off at sleepovers and picks them up from school. He teaches them to do their best at everything and to always try to do what is right.
4. His excellent ability to spoil me.....yeah, I'll admit it...I'm spoiled. ;)
5. His Facebook addiction.....because it makes mine not look so bad!
6. His determination.....he provided for our family while I finished TWO degrees and then went back to finish his own. He kepts the girls while I took night classes....even when they were both under the age of 2!
7. His patience.....I don't know how to say no to people, I take on too many things, and I am ALWAYS volunteering TJ for something. 'Nuf said.
8. His acceptance of "organized chaos".....I will admit it to the world. I am NOT a domestic diva. My home is CLEAN, but it is far from neat! Walk in right now and the couch is covered with ribbon, the bar is loaded down with flip flops, and the dining room table looks like someone's office exploded. That's a hard thing for a neat freak to deal with...but he does it!
9. His mad style.....I am SO thankful I found a man who could put together decent outfits for himself, our girls, and me! He's a good shopper!
10. His fantastic cooking skills.....and they go way beyond a grill! He can make some awesome cheesecake and pretty much anything else!
11. Everything else about him.........
I could probably go on all day....but I'll just let #11 cover anything else I've left out. I'm pretty much as in love with him as any person could be. I am so thankful that God placed TJ in my life and has allowed our relationship to only get better. I pray that we are blessed with many, many more years together because I want to get old with him!
(TJ, if you read this, I LOVE YOU!!! Happy anniversary!!!)
|Dressing up for my Mardi Gras dinner|
|Giving pedicures at Emmalynn's sleepover|
|Handing out on the top bunk with Ellie|
|Cruising to Mexico!|